Holiday Linky

Wednesday, November 21, 2012
I know, I know we haven't even dug into our Thanksgiving feasts and I have Christmas on my mind!  I found a great Holiday Linky party from The Hands on Teacher in First and immediately needed to link up!



My favorite Christmas/Holiday book is Christmas Magic by Michael Garland.  I first read it during student teaching to my kindergarten class and fell in LOVE with it!  It is so cute and really shows you the magic Christmas brings to everyone!


Last year we learned about different holidays in different cultures so I was able to share this book with my kiddos!  This year I will do the same and have a new winter themed pack to add to my lessons!  
Check it out here!







4 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving, Honey Bunny! I just nominated you for a Liebster Award!
    Check it out by clicking here!

    Irene
    Learning With Mrs. Leeby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving! Thank you for nominating me! :)

      Delete
  2. Oh cute book!!!! Thanks so much for linking up!

    I'm a new follower :)
    Marie
    The Hands-On Teacher in First!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Labels

Back to Top