All I Want For Christmas Linky Party

Saturday, December 15, 2012


Christmas is just around the corner!  Literally, only 10 days away!  Mrs. Leeby from Learning with Mrs. Leeby and I thought it would be fun to have an All I want For Christmas Linky Party where you share your Christmas wish list!  Feel free to use these categories to share your list or make up your own!


Perfect gift from:
students
kiddies
hubby/boyfriend
parents/family
BFF's
Santa

Did I mention we are giving away a $15 Starbucks gift card to one lucky blogger who has linked up for this fun linky party?
Students: Chocolate!  Maybe a gift card to my favorite store



Kiddies:  No kiddies...yet

Hubby/boyfriend:  I would love a vacation to somewhere tropical, but a nice watch or perfume!


Parents/Family: Pajamas (I sound like an 80 year old woman) and a new pair of black skinnies!



BFF's:  A night out!  I haven't seen them in forever!




Santa:  A new SUV so I can actually drive through the snow covered roads here in MN!



1 comment:

  1. You've been nominated for an award. Come check it out here:

    http://crayonconfessions.blogspot.com/2012/12/my-1st-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Labels

Back to Top