New Year's Linky

Monday, December 31, 2012
I can't believe it is already New Years Eve!!  This break has been flying by!  Along with Christmas festivities one of my BFF's got married Saturday, so it has been busy!  Plus, the hubby and I are going to D.C. to visit his brother and fiance on Wednesday!
I am linking up with Jen at The Teacher's Cauldron for a New Year's Resolution Linky Party!


Personal Goal-  One thing I do want to do more of is  READ!  I got a nook for Christmas and I never make time to read during the school year!  During the summer, I am a reading machine because I have extra time so I will make more time to read! 

Blogging Goal- I just started blogging so I want to keep up with it going into the New Year which I think I will be able to do because I am obsessed with it!  I do want to actually spend more time reading and commenting on blogs!  Everyone has great ideas and I don't want to miss out on any of these!  
Happy New Year! :)

One more thing...tomorrow check out Dana at Fun in 1st Grade's blog for her New Teacher Blog Tuesday-I'll be featured! :)  So excited!  Thanks Dana! :)



4 comments:

  1. Good Luck on your blog! Its adorable! Happy New Year from a new follower!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim! I love your feature today- just read it! Congrats girl and hope you're having a fabulous break!
    xo
    Irene

    Learning With Mrs. Leeby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Irene!!! I hope you are having a fabulous break too! I am so glad we have another week off!

      Delete

Search This Blog

Labels

Back to Top