The Mitten-Updated!

Sunday, October 20, 2013
It snowed here today.  Yes, fall officially started almost a month ago and we are getting snow!  I won't officially count it as the first snow fall of the year since it didn't stick to the ground!
With that being said, I decided to update this:
Why not, right!?  I didn't pull out my mittens today, but I was close!  With homemade soup on the stove and football on the TV, I added a few more activities and gave this pack a little face-lift!  
Check out some new things I added.




If you have already purchased this, don't forget to re download! 
Also, congrats Kelly for winning my new Print and LEARN-November!


1 comment:

  1. Snow????? Wow---crazy....today was like in the 60s and that's cold right now for us! LOL it'll get down to 39 on Friday morning....hahah....

    Nicki
    Mrs. Thigpen's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Labels

Back to Top