Currently

Monday, March 2, 2015
I'm linking up with Farley for her Currently linky!
I am so happy it is March!  Spring is near!  And by near, I mean like May because I do live in Minnesota ;)
Listening- Not really listening, it is just on!  When it is not football season, I don't care ;)
Loving-MARCH!  My birthday is next week and March sometimes brings us "warmer" weather.  Like 40's and 50's!
Thinking-My family is coming to visit this weekend!  I haven't seen them since Christmas.  Way too long!
Wanting/Needing-The next two weeks are all about our reading test!  I just want them to be over, but I just can't motivate myself to be a crazy woman and test non-stop all day...help haha!
Spring Break-Last spring break I taught!  I know, what!?  Our school offered a program that ran the week of spring break.  It was super fun and good $, BUT that Monday after I was like "what was I thinking!?"  The break will be nice this year!

What have you been up to!?  Link up now! :)

3 comments:

  1. I love football too and miss it when it's not football season. I am currently getting excited for our Spring Game.

    That's good that you all have testing before Spring Break. That gives you all time to close up the year is a fun way. Our big test falls within the last 15 days of the school year. Just know that you have worked your hardest to prepare the kiddos!

    Being from Minnesota and a football fan....are you a Vikings fan? I am from Lou. KY and a new Vikings fan because of Teddy Bridgewater. I am keeping my fingers crossed that they draft Devante Parker this year. THEN I WILL BE A HUGE VIKINGS FAN!!!

    Have a good rest of the week.

    Oh an Kimberly Ann is my name too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Early Birthday to you! I hope you enjoy time with your family!

    I hope that your students do well on the reading tests!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy early birthday! My anniversary is tomorrow. I can't believe we will be celebrating 9 years! I hope you enjoy spending time with your family and that March will bring you some warmer weather! February has been COLD here near the coast of SC so I am looking forward to warmer weather too!
    Joni
    KinderKids Fun

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Labels

Back to Top