Currently

Friday, April 3, 2015
Hello APRIL!
I am linking up with Farley for her currently linky!

Listening- Like every other month.  There is ALWAYS a marathon on!
Loving-Spring Break!  I am just ending my spring break and I wish we had another week!  I'm not ready to go back, but I will be using this to help me plan! :)
Thinking- The Badgers are back in the Final Four!  If you don't know who to cheer for, cheer for them!! :)
Wanting-I don't have one and I just want one.  I would probably wear it every day!
Needing-It was like 30 degrees here today...
Eggs-plain-My FAVORITE quote is Live, Laugh, Love!  

3 comments:

  1. I love that quote too!!! I cannot wait for our break! March is such a long month for us! Enjoy your weekend!!
    Noelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just thinking today how I use to watch SVU religiously and ever since Stabler left, I haven't watched one episode! I think I should really catch up. I am your newest follower thanks to Farley's rule of 3. I love finding new blogging buddies!

    Faithful in First

    ReplyDelete
  3. My spring break started yesterday! Hoping I can find the right balance of doing and lazing! Always like to see what you're up to. See you around! Kathleen
    Kidpeople Classroom

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Labels

Back to Top