Valentine's Day Party Prep

Monday, January 29, 2018
You are probably thinking it is not even February, but February is right around the corner-literally it is Thursday!
I wanted to show you my Valentine's Day party prep with you!
One of the things we do before our party is decorate our Valentine's bags. 
 

I usually put out a bunch of stickers on each table and let the kiddos go to town.

 These are the new stickers I got this year in addition to some foam stickers I have from last year!
During our party, the kiddos rotate to each table to do a fun Valentine's Day activity.  Here are a few of the activities we are doing this year!
We will do this cute sticker scene.  My kiddos love these and even did a gingerbread house one during the holidays!

I went back and forth with parent gifts and settled on this cute bear magnet.  Easy prep and all the pieces are self-adhesive!  WIN, WIN!

We will decorate cookies too! Well, these foam cookies!  I love that these crafts come individually wrapped with all the supplies ready to go!
Finally, I wanted to show you the Valentine's I am handing out to my kiddos.  Non-candy and super fun!

* Note: I was given these items from Oriental Trading in exchange for a review.  All opinions are my own*


5 comments:

  1. Life is good when you have your love ones around you, I am saying this because when i had issues with my lover i never seen life as a good thing but thanks to Dr. AGBAZARA of AGBAZARA TEMPLE, for helping me to cast a spell that brought my lover back to me within the space of 48hours. My husband left me for another woman after 7YEARS of marriage,but Dr.AGBAZARA help me cast a spell that brought him back to me within 48hours. I am not going to tell you more details about myself rather i will only advise those who are having issues in there relationship or marriages to contact Dr.AGBAZARA TEMPLE through these details via; ( agbazara@gmail.com) or call him on WhatsApp: +2348104102662

    ReplyDelete
  2. هل تعانون من الحشرات وكثرتها واضرارها البالغة نقدم لكم افضل شركة لابادة جميع انواع الحشرات بالضمان وهي شركة المثالية لمكافحة الحشرات حيث تقدم اليوم افضل العروض والخدمات بارخص الاسعار بخصم 50% لفترة محدودة

    شركة المثالية لمكافحة الحشرات
    شركة المثالية لمكافحة الحشرات بالدمام
    شركة المثالية لمكافحة الحشرات بالخبر
    شركة المثالية لمكافحة الحشرات بالقطيف
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    شركة المثالية لمكافحة الحشرات بالاحساء
    شركة المثالية لمكافحة الحشرات بالجبيل
    شركة المثالية لمكافحة الحشرات بجدة

    ReplyDelete
  3. افضل شركة تنظيف بالقطيف تقدم خدمات نظافة متكاملة علي اعلي مستوي بدقة وجودة ومواصفات قياسية واسعار تنافسية فتعد الشركة الاولي بالقطيف لتقديم خدماتالتنظيف بجودة وسعر مثالييينفهي خير مثال لراغبي الحصول علي نظافة شاملة مع التعقيم وباسعار مناسبة

    شركة تنظيف بالقطيف
    شركة تنظيف منازل بالقطيف

    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


    شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالقطيف
    شركة تنظيف مجالس بالقطيف
    شركة تنظيف خزانات بالقطيف
    شركة شفط بيارات بالقطيف

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Labels

Back to Top